Individualized Patient Care with Operational Savings
The Argos Monitor is designed to expand clinical utilization of data-driven care protocols with sophisticated, high quality cardiac data.
Facilitates clinical team communication and coordination to improve patient care and reduce complications.
- Hemodynamic guided-care is proven to reduce costly complications1
- Compatible with over 40 EMR systems
Eliminates per patient cost without additional proprietary consumable
- Leverages patient’s existing arterial line
- Significant operational savings with 5-year cost of ownership vs. leading competitor2
- Fellahi, JL., Futier, E., Vaisse, C. et al. Perioperative hemodynamic optimization: from guidelines to implementation—an experts’ opinion paper. Ann. Intensive Care 11, 58 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13613-021-00845-12.
- Internal analysis. On file.