reduction in complications1,2
Inpatient Hemodynamic Monitoring
Guides Care Protocols to Improve Outcomes
Demonstrated in over 30 clinical trials
- 1-2 days
shorter ICU length of stay1,2
Circulatory shock, often diagnosed as hypotension, is a primary cause of complications in the OR and in the ICU. When this happens, clinicians have 1-2 minutes to prevent damage to vital organs.
Timely intervention with hemodynamic-guided therapy is critical to ensure sufficient oxygen delivery and preserve end organ function.
Clinical Reality 1:
A Balancing Act with Limited Data & Time
When a patient goes into circulatory shock…
every second counts
With limited data and time…
A therapy is chosen
First line therapy can fail up to 70%3
Complications May Occur
Complications can increase hospital readmissions by 3 to 4x
and decreases quality of life while increasing mortality rates.4,5
Clinical Reality 2:
Not All Monitors Are Created Equal
Other monitors can be limited by:
Costly proprietary consumables
single beat analysis
set up time
- Hamilton MA, et al. Anesth Analg. 2011;112-1392-402.
- Giglio, M, et al. Crit Care 2019;23, 232.
- Internal market research (Feb 2021). On file.
- Shah M. Circulation: Heart Failure. 2018;11.
- Sweeney JF. Postoperative Complications and Hospital Readmissions in Surgical Patients. Ann Surg. 2013 Jul; 258(1): 19–20.